COCHRANE ONTARIO (RATED TOP 50 TOWNS TO LIVE IN CANADA)
ESCAPE THE CITY
THIS PROPERTY HAS IT ALL!
The possibilities are endless - have a hobby farm, organic farming, ANIMAL SANCTUARY- there are no zoning requirements.
There are no building permits or restrictions you can build freely ... live self sufficiently.. Build bunkers, cabins, cottages, camps, and even other houses for family, friends, employees or even for revenue. You do not need to severe the land to have more than one dwelling on a unorganized parcel.
MAKE AN OFFER
Cute dutch gambrel style home with nearly 80 acres for sale in Northern Ontario - South of Cochrane, Ontario.
Upgrades and renovations completed within the last approx 5 years are numerous including but not limited to;
- New shingles
- New septic system
- New Vinyl thermal windows
- Updated 100 amp breaker system
- Addition for 2 additional bedrooms
- New chimney
- New vinyl siding
- Fully updated main floor bathroom with porcelain tile floors
- New drywall and insulation
- New Reverse osmosis water filtration system (the most refreshing and pure tasting water)
- Updated plumbing winter 2016 (pex)
- Brand new hot water tank 2016
- New sump pump 2017
- Nearly 80 acres dry land, (mixture of cleared land, brush and hardwood/softwood forest).
- Trails for horses, ATVs, or sleds
- Perennial gardens
- Paved circular driveway
- Ample parking
- Large vegetable garden (approx 20x75 feet) with beautiful rich soil
- Horse shelter
- Tool shed
- River running through the property (river frontage on both sides beautiful building area) Very scenic and private
- Lots of wildlife on the property including lynx, bear, moose, and rabbit
- Only 10 minutes to the closest town (COCHRANE ONTARIO) which has Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire, Giant Tiger, Beer Store, LCBO, and the Tim Hortons' event Center with large Indoor pool
You do not need building permits or inspections when building on this land AT ALL - NO ZONING RESTRICTIONS.
This means if you want to go completely off the grid, it makes things very easy. Alternative building friendly, earthships, cob, straw bale etc.. no permits, save money.. BUILD YOUR OWN OFF GRID COMMUNITY!
Organized portion of this road is only a few houses down so you get almost all the benefits of being in an organized township with very low land taxes (less than $150.00 a year) SO YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
PARCELS LIKE THIS ARE VERY HARD TO FIND!
- Ontario Hydro
- Mail service
- School bus pick up
- Unlimited high speed internet and home phone
- Year round road maintenance inc. plowing
The layout of the main floor of the building consists of a front, rear, and side entry, a living room, a family room, formal dining room (with original hardwood flooring), full kitchen, a up-dated four piece bathroom, and a mudroom/laundry room. The second floor has five bedrooms, and a two piece washroom.
Usually with unorganized parcels there are quite a few downfalls.
- most are inaccessible ... usually you need a boat, Argo, or quad to get to them.
- if you do find them with road access, usually they are on un-maintained road that do not get serviced or plowed.
- most are landlocked by crown land and you need to apply to the ministry to make a road through to your property.
- most parcels are too remote to accommodate hydro, phone, Internet connection, or postal service.
- although you do not need permits to build usually it is very difficult to access the parcels to even bring any building materials there.
Finding an unorganized parcel is becoming harder and harder, finding one accessible is even more difficult.
Although you can find property with land closer to you, will not likely find anything with this much land and freedom due to unorganized parcels only being located in the rural north... more and more townships are becoming incorporated as we speak. The freedom and opportunity will not always be here.
Being sold "as is where is". Motivated seller, make an offer ...
Property taxes $150. Asking price $250,000 REDUCED AGAIN ... SELLER IS LOOKING FOR QUICK CLOSING
Located on Hannah Road in Hannah township, 10 min south of town of Cochrane
Postal code P0L 1C0, exact location http://www.ongeorgianbay.ca/listings/077
ALSO FOR SALE: 1.4 acre building lot with sandy beach, pebbles, rocky point, surrounded by 18,000 acres of LaCloche provincial park
and fronting 295'' on North Channel of Lake Huron, offers world class sailing ...
it can be accessed on foot 3 km through forest from Fort LaCloche or by water or air ... there are no roads through the park
closest marinas in town of Little Current or MacBean Harbour in Sagamok reserve are 9 miles away ...
backing into quartz covered mountains with several small lakes on top
hunting is allowed in the park according to MNR ...
strong cellular signal, survey is available ...
included are : 1973 Alcan Seavilla 300, 30` house cruiser aluminum V-hull 2 Volvo Penta 185 hp gasoline engines survey $30k value which you can use as floating cottage and
2014 custom built 12` hovercraft, 3 seats, 16.5 hp lift and 31 hp thrust new 4 strokes motors to get you there over water or thin ice.
VTB mortgage possibility with large downpayment
OPEN FOR TRADE FOR REAL ESTATE ... make me an offer